Agile 2011 Attended Sessions
At this year’s Agile 2011 conference in Salt Lake City I attended following sessions.
- Workshop: Fear-Driven Impediments
by Ralph Miarka and Marc Bless
- Workshop: Introduction to Behavior Driven Development
by Liz Keogh and Katherine Kirk
- Special Event: The Agile Manifesto 10th Anniversary Reunion: The Big Park Bench
with 15 of the 17 original authors of the agile manifesto
- Keynote: Why Care about Positive Emotions?
by Barbara Fredrickson
- Talk: Exploring Enterprise Agile Transformation Strategies
by Mike Cottmeyer and Dennis Stevens
- Workshop: Release your team’s intelligent energy through five powerful conversations
by Declan Whelan and Bryan Beecham
- Tutorial: Scaling Software Agility: Advanced Practices for Large Enterprise
by Dean Leffingwell
- Workshop: Lean Procrastination – How to Identify the Last Responsible Moment
by Marc Bless and Dave Sharrock
- Tutorial: Agile Education by Object Game – most HISSATSU way to understand it
by Tsuyoshi Ushio
- Workshop: Flirting With Your Customers
by Jenni Jepsen
At the Open Jam I hosted a session to play the „Fearless Journey“ game with Linda Rising, Martin Heider, Portia Tung, and two other guys (sorry I forgot your names). The game was created by Deborah Preuss and is based on Linda Rising’s book „Fearless Change„.
Also at Open Jam I joined the „Lean Flow“ card game by Nancy van Schooenderwoert. With a team of 14 people it was a highly interesting experience to see chaotic alpha-male behavior turn into controlled collaboration — and we could observe that longer planning does not lead to higher performance.
I will write some more details to several of these attended sessions in the next days.